Information on this site has been updated to cover the Covid-19 2020 era opening (updated 14 Oct 2020)
Please do not visit the attraction if you are experiencing any Coronavirus symptoms. The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are a high temperature, a new continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. Please abide by any coronavirus (COVID-19) regulations that might apply to your particular circumstances.
Spooky World is situated on a massive outdoor area in the middle of the countryside with lots of open space. Most of our fun-by-day activity areas are classed as being outdoors, with a couple classed as indoors.
- Reduced visitor numbers. The number of tickets available for any one day is limited and is being managed to allow for social distancing. Tickets are available via this website only and cannot be purchased at the entrance; book early to avoid disappointment. Please enter full contact details at the purchase page for track and trace purposes.
- We are using timed entry slots. Please make your way to the ticket entrance during your chosen time slot to be scanned in, whilst maintaining appropriate social distancing. If the attraction is busy you will not be allowed in until close to your scheduled time if you arrive at the entrance too early!
- Social bubble groups. Please keep to your social bubble group (maximum of 6 people) and maintain a social distance from other visitors and staff. People can break away from their own social bubble group but they must not mix with other visitors. Please see the "Local restrictions" note below.
- Local restrictions (Cheshire = HIGH LEVEL). Local restrictions currently restrict social bubble groups to members of the same household when indoors. Note that most of the activities at Spooky World fun-by-day are classed as being "outdoors". Our understanding is that if you socially distance from people not in your social (same household support bubble) group whilst in the couple of indoor areas at Spooky World you will be abiding by the local additional restrictions.
- Socially distanced activities Please maintain a social distance from other visitors and from staff wherever possible. Scare actors, if on site, will maintain a social distance from visitors wherever possible.
- Face masks for all. Please bring and wear protective face masks when in the scares, and also when in close proximity to other visitors and staff. Visitors are encouraged to dress in costume but please no full face scare masks for adults nor full face paint for adults - only wear protective face masks on the face that cover your nose and mouth.
- Sanitizer on site. Hand sanitiser stations will be provided on site however please do bring your own hand-sanitiser and wipes with you.
- temperature checks. There will be temperature check equipment on site.
- Lockdown. If the attraction has to close due to local or national Government lockdown rules ticket costs will be refunded for events that have to be cancelled. Please provide full contact details for track and trace purposes when booking your ticket. Refund requests for any other Covid-19 related reason have to be submitted by letter post for consideration and are not automatic.
- Coronavirus NHS QR code. A coronavirus NHS QR code will be on display at the attraction when you arrive. You should scan the QR code using the NHS COVID-19 app on your phone.
Spooky World UK reserves the right to add or alter ticket quantities available, event dates and time slots if need be. This will depend on revised Government guidelines and how well those guidelines can be managed.
We look forward to seeing you and hope you fully enjoy your visit but please do exit the attraction at the end of your tour and your visit to the grill. Thank you.
Click HERE to view national Government guidance on when to wear a face covering including exemptions.
Click HERE to view local Government guidance on Coronavirus Covid-19 restrictions.